Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blog-Off 2010, Round Three: Parody


Welcome to Round Three of Blog-Off 2010!  This week's category is Parody.  Each of our remaining bloggers will give an existing song, story, etc. their own unique twist.

Pay our contestants a visit, then come back here and cast your vote over in the sidebar.

We're down to six remaining bloggers, and this week we'll eliminate two more.  Voting closes on Wednesday at 6:00PM Pacific Time.

Incidentally, this is the last round in which we'll eliminate TWO bloggers.  Starting in round four, it's only the single lowest vote-getter that goes home (metaphorically).

Here are the links to this week's entries:

365 Days of People
Blogged Down at the Moment
Life According to Candice
Of Cabbages and Kings
Too Many Mornings
The Wizard of Otin

Good luck, contestants!


k

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

6 comments:

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Hey, it's early Sunday afternoon, and Jenn and I have one vote each. And I voted for her. Candice, meanwhile, has 20 votes. I wonder who's going to win this thing, anyway?

Jenn of Many Cabbages said...

Mike- Yes, I just got back home to witness the early devastation. :) The good news is I had a total blast doing the piece-- (any excuse, really, to do my own cartooning). So was totally worth it to me either way.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I had fun with the writing, too, and that's what it's about. I'd actually love to see my little play get produced. I can picture the exchange in my head so well.

Waltsense.com said...

Great contest KH. I checked out the 3 bloggers I didn't know about and enjoyed their sites. I Laughed my Ass off at Blogged Down at the Moment - she's real good.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see who wins!

Mike Minzes said...

Awesome blog. I wil;l be back you more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails