Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Construction Continues . . .

As you can see, I'm making progress. I'm going to put up a new original piece later this evening, and then I'm going to add a whole bunch of stuff from the old site (I was able to save it all! Woohoo!). Naturally, I'm not going to bother transferring over the crap, but my better stuff will make the trip.

I apologize if this clogs up your reader for a bit . . . but I want to get all my archives over to this new place.

What do you thing? Looking okay so far?

Be back soon . . .

Rusty (cough, cough).

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what really bums me out now is that on that other guy's blog I was like the 4th follower & now I am at 36. Sigh. Such is the price one must pay to continue reading fun awesomeness I suppose!

Related Posts with Thumbnails